Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I have a Painful earache?

I need to know what i can go for an earache, that CANNOT have drops of any kind due to the ear page is Open to the eardrum. I was supposed to get a skin graph to close the hole, but it has not happened yet.. I NEED to knowwaht can i do for my severily painful earache without putting in drops. the dr says tylonel, this does not help. Like people use cloves for toothache, i need something for an earache, I never Dunk my head In water, but still wash my hair & get water that leaks down into the ear canel & into the exposed eardrum. Painful. so now i have bit leaking out, but my main concern is the pain.. any help? my Grandmother used to put something in my ear to numb it. ( by the way.... My right ear drum is completly shattered & drs removed some bone but left the hole wide open, & Im completly deaf in my right ear, but the pain is still there,,, ive eaten enough garlic last night to keep a thousand vampires away, but it till hurts... what can i do now>> JUST TO STOP THE PAIN!@

0 comments:

Post a Comment