Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My cousin and I had , it's great?

Yes it was the best feeling! We r both girls. Ok so she is 21 and I'm 18 we went on vacation for a week. And we shared a room so once I was sleeping. And I was in the bathroom and I thought she was sleeping but she wasnt. She was watching TV. I was like I'm naked!! I said oops my bad and I needed to get my clothes from the room she was on cus I left my suitcase there . So I put a towel on and went to get my clothes. So when I bent down she came behind me and stuck her fingers in my and sucking my and through the towel somewhere. I was like wat r u doing? She said, she loved me. I'm not totally bi but when I was 12 my hormones changed and I had my period when I was 10. I think my body is still attracted to girls and I do watch les . And my cousin looked totally hot. She said don't u love it? I said YAHH and UR totally y! We started ******* each other. I took off her clothes and her was delicious! She asked if I'm a les? I said I'm bi but she was les. I believe in Jesus Christ and I felt bad but her oust and Brest r so good I got her naked in 5 min. We do it every day like 4 times a day. She turns me on. And we lasted having 4 a hour. I hope no 1 heard the noise we made cus it felt terrific . She has the most great body. And we r staying here 4 two more days and now I'm here official gf. We celebrated and had longer. She is so wet. And idk wat to do I just want her, even though I'm Christian. So is she. And I when I borrowed her laptop in her history I checked was les vids I watched it. And after a while she came and got on me and had again. It's the best thing with her. But I feel bad cus I'm Christian and so is she. But it feels best with her, the wet the her figure. Uhhh no 1 will ever regret. I don't want to stop cus we made a promise to date each other and she bought me a ring to wear of our gf life. I mean she is rlly kind but y and she is my 1st cousin!! Like idk wat I shud do!???

0 comments:

Post a Comment