Friday, December 16, 2011

Does anyone know of an excellent, non-gimmicky natural supplement to lower cholesterol?

I go on websites, and all guarantee with "catches" that their product works. I believe FDA approval has nothing to do with whether a product will work, since they don't generally approve hatural substances for lowering cholesterol. Finally, I don't know whether the testimonials aon sites are real testimonials.I do not eat red meat nor high in fat dairy products- lots of green leafy vegetables, fat free cheeses and yogurt. My downfalls are snacking in lots of peanuts, esating pizza weekly and a piece of cake every other day. I am 5'5" and weigh 115 lbs- do aerobic exercise 40 minutes 3 times per week- weights 15 minutes 4 times per week- lots of walking and stretching, yet, cholesetrol is 243 total- ratios, however, are still good. Not ready for statins. My MD believes in natural- beta sisterol and niacin, fish oil, rice yeast haven't worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment