Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Are these BH contrations?

Im 37 weeks and am due May-31st and every so often through out the day I get these cramps like Im going 2 be sick 2 my stomach or something similar 2 food poisoning. Since about 20 weeks along I used 2 get bh contractions quiet often so I know how they feel but they were never painful or anything they just felt like my tummy tighting up and getting hard for a few seconds and then relaxing. These cramps however are painful and last for a while and make me feels just terrible and so cranky 2 the point where the other day I just started crying 2 my boyfriend about them like a baby bc I felt just so sick and miserable and crampy. The pain seems to spread all over my tummy and around my lower back and I know that they can't be labor pains bc I've been getting these for about a week or so and I saw my doctor on tuesday and everything seems fine except that she decided to schedual 4 me to see the imaging clinic for more ultrasounds bc my baby is still very small at 37 weeks. Other than that she daid that all looks well. So my question is are these bh contractions as well but just becoming painful? Also how will I kno if my baby has dropped?? I already carry low and go pee like a million times a day the only difference I notice now is that I feel her moving much lower than b4 like below my hip bone and where the line at the very bottom meets the hip. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment