Saturday, December 17, 2011

I dont think my parents love me?

I have been like this since a little girl always felt like the child who was unlove I have an older brother who my mum worships although he robbed money of my parents - a younger sister who talks to my parents like crap and gets away with it - a litle brother who has just come out of jail and they treat him like his there little angel - and me who is a trainee solicitor got kicked out when I was 19 and for the past 7 years have had to defend myself on my own and been through it believe - however my parents dont seem to give a damn what I do, they dont even know where I work or what I am doing they never talk to me - unless they want to put me down saying things like I am immature and need to grow up and Iam 26, they drink everyday its terrible - when I was young I always felt left out - I still always try and be there for them but everytime I am there it seems like I always get picked on and only sometimes they are nice to me - I dont think they love - do they??

0 comments:

Post a Comment