Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is this course load too much for high school freshman??

Yes, that is a large courseload for a freshman in high school. I would recommend you taking less cles or not as advanced. As a freshman your overwhelmed going into a new school and meeting people and getting used to the work. Don't burn yourself out in the first year. You will get stressed I know. When I was a freshman I took Honors English, Spanish 3( I was really advanced), Honors Algebra, Western Civilization and some other courses I can't remember and I also played Field Hockey, Track, and Lacrosse. Sometimes its hard managing your time especially when you get out of cl and have to practice until like 5-6 pm and then your so tired that its hard to do work. You have the rest of of high school and college to be stressed, so I would say shorten the load or take less advanced cles or don't participate in a sport for a season. See how things are and get into a rythm with your school work and if you want and have a heavy course load for sopre year do it you'll be used to things by then. Also sometimes when you have so many cles you often focus on some more than others and in those other cles you don't perform as well and get a poor grade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment