Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What do I have? (If anything)?

Since last Saturday, I have been having a hard time going poo. I do know what to take to fix this. However, it seems that what I'm taking (Stool Softener & Laxative combo) is not helping me use the bathroom. When I am able to go poo, it's usually small clumps and they float. I know when it floats, that means you have gas. So I decided to take some Phazyme for that. The problem lasts all day, but there are times (morning and afternoon, especially) where I will try to use the bathroom, and it will HURT to poo (after it comes out). I do not know what is wrong, I've never had anything like this happen before. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to take and what to do to fix this problem? It is very bothersome and it makes me unable to go to public outings. I have NOT had a history of bladder/colon problems or any of that. The only thing I has is when I'm nervous, I usually feel sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment