Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why are the black people doing to put the black race in a positive light on reality shows...?Read On..?

I disagree. I like College Hill and I am ashamed to say that I like Flavor of Love as well. It's low cl entertainment, which is to be had on the black level as well on the white level. White people have the same type of shows, which goes to show, that low cl people come in all colors and ethnic backgrounds. For me, Flavor of Love was entertaining, one of those shows so ridiculous, it had to be watched. I found it 100 times more entertaining than I would have found "The Bachelor" which I have never watched. I don't think too much should be read into it. It's entertainment, makes ratings because of the shock value. I don't think that watching low cl people on VH1 or any other channel for that matter, equates black women and/or men as being that as a whole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment