Friday, December 16, 2011

What can you do if you dont wanna live in britain? but have to stay here because you battle mental health?

difficulties? im 29. ive never worked, because of my problems. i wanne move away. to the us. but i worry i may not be able to because of my mental health. and i have a felony record, not a major one, but one never the less. i wanna get well and move away. build my own life somewhere else. but i get scared i may be trapped here. if it were the case, id have to do myself in. i dont wanna live where i dont wanna be. but its like i have so many mountains to climb. i live in my own small flat and really struggle right now. i get very low moods, high anxiety everyday, paranoia, inner rage problems. i keep thinkin, how my gonna overcome this? please dont tell me i wanna stay here and that the gr looks greener elsewhere, because i do wanna move. emmegrate. and if i cant then i have a deatth sentance. i need to no that theres hope for me..ive suffered alot of pain mentally for 15 years. i didnt really live in my 20s. because of mental struggles. now im 29

0 comments:

Post a Comment